Toru Sato (Japanese 佐藤徹) - better known as "Bull" - is one of the antagonists of Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Players first encounter Toru Sato when Razor demands that the player race against him. Toru is very easy to beat during this encounter as the first race against him takes place early in the game's career mode.
Toru Sato occupies the #2 position on the blacklist just behind Razor.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
If it weren't for Razor, Toru would still be hangin around at the docks dreamin' of the Blacklist. This fool thinks he's got a sleeper, calls it reverse psychology. The only thing stock on his ride is the paint. Toru likes to keep his car mint so give him a bump when you can.
Players will receive 180,000 bounty upon completing a pursuit milestone and 114,000 bounty for each speed camera. It is neccessary to achieve eight race wins and accumulate a higher bounty than Bull to challenge him.
| Campus Interchange|
Country Club (Circuit)
Camden & Seaside
Valley & Hwy 201
| Lennox & Camden|
Industrial & Green
Camden & Dunwich
Beacon & Petersburg
Petersburg & Bond
| Earn 200,000 cost to state in a single pursuit|
Evade a pursuit after 9:00
Dodge 12 roadblocks in a single pursuit
Dodge 8 spike strips in a single pursuit
| Pass a speed camera at over 194 mph|
Pass a speed camera at over 137 mph
Pass a speed camera at over 165 mph
|Oil Refinery|| Ironhorse & Coast|
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
|-||ADR Sokudo 20"||-|
|-||Gloss #62||Dark red|
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0
He drives a Porsche Carrera GT.
- Bodykit: Max Spec
- Spoiler: Switchblade
- Hood: Default
- Vinyl: Toru's
- Rims: Ninja 19" - Red
- Tint: 4 *
- Paint: Standard - Dark Blue
"Slick boy Toru. If it weren't for Razor, he'd still be hanging down at the docks dreamin' of the Black List. This fool thinks he's got a sleeper. Calls it reverse psychology. You don't wanna know what I call it."
- The theme music for Toru's biography video is "You'll Be Under My Wheels" by The Prodigy, which is featured in the game's soundtrack.
- It is possible that he is related to a racer sponsored by Apex Glide known as Takeshi Sato from Need for Speed: ProStreet due to their last names.
- Toru is played by actor Kevan Ohtsji.
- Toru is of Japanese descent.
- Toru's SLR McLaren is the only Blacklist car to not have a unique series of vinyls.
- Toru drives a blue Porsche Carrera GT with an orange sports vinyl in Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0.