Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tuning Shops are locations that allow players to modify their vehicles with additional items for the exchange of in-game currency.
Need for Speed: Underground 2Edit
- There are three types of tuning shops that players can access: Body shops, performance part shops and Paint shops.
- Each district includes each kind of shop.
- Body shops are marked with green lights.
- Performance parts shops are marked with blue lights.
- Paint shops are marked with red lights.
- Each shop is marked on the map with a dot of their corresponding colour.
Need for Speed: Most WantedEdit
- Most Wanted features a single shop which combines all three types seen in Underground 2 and allows players to make modifications to their vehicles.
- Players can obtain special coupons from Blacklist Reward Cards that unlock special Junkman performance parts.
- Tuning shops are indicated as a yellow house symbol on the GPS map.