Tuning Shops are locations that allow players to modify their vehicles with additional items for the exchange of in-game currency.
Need for Speed: Underground 2Edit
- There are three types of tuning shops that players can access: Body shops, performance part shops and Paint shops.
- Each district includes each kind of shop.
- Body shops are marked with green lights.
- Performance parts shops are marked with blue lights.
- Paint shops are marked with red lights.
- Each shop is marked on the map with a dot of their corresponding colour.
Need for Speed: Most WantedEdit
- Most Wanted features a single shop which combines all three types seen in Underground 2 and allows players to make modifications to their vehicles.
- Players can obtain special coupons from Blacklist Reward Cards that unlock special Junkman performance parts.
- Tuning shops are indicated as a yellow house symbol on the GPS map.